7CCSMSIA Software Engineering of Internet Applications
MSc Computing and Security
1 min read
1. Draw a 5-tier architecture for the following system, using MVC stucture for the presentation tier.
- An enterprise system for insurance, which manages data about customers and insurance policies.
- There are operations for staff to add a customer, to change a customer’s policy and to add information about claims made by a customer. There is a separate administration application, which allows administrators to change the policies which are available.
- Only users who are registerd and logged-in to the system are permitted to carry out any of the above functions.
- Staff/admin data such as passwords is held in a separate database to customer and policy data.